By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on DES Home Renovations, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. DES Home Renovations, LLC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, and will not be held responsible for actions taken as a result of this information. Furthermore, if actions taken result in litigation, you agree to defend DES Home Renovations, LLC., its employees, associates, partners, and agree to pay expenses including legal and travel costs.
In no event DES Home Renovations, LLC. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DES Home Renovations, LLC.’s Internet site, even if Anderson & DES Home Renovations, LLC. or a DES Home Renovations, LLC. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
DES Home Renovations, LLC. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DES Home Renovations, LLC. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DES Home Renovations, LLC.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
2. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary (or you may opt out) for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data. We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- If need be, you may opt to have us delete any data we have about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.