If you have an unused loft space, you have the potential for a beautiful, open room with lots of natural light. Unfortunately, many lofts are neglected and are not used to their full potential. At DES Home Renovations, we work hard to provide you with the best loft conversions and renovations throughout New Jersey.
Loft conversions are challenging, and if you are considering a conversion or remodel then you should definitely hire a professional team of contractors. We provide you honest, open pricing and an experienced, friendly team that always has your satisfaction in mind. You will never have to worry about inexperienced, unlicensed contractors in your home, because we only work with people we know and trust.
If you are looking for a company with experience and high-quality craftsmanship, we are the ones for you! All of our work is GUARANTEED, and we will listen to you and design a loft space that is perfect for your needs, your budget, and your style.
DES Home Renovations provides loft conversion and renovation services to the following local areas:
Types of Loft Conversions
Lofts can be used in a variety of ways; the open floor plan makes them ideal for custom remodeling ideas. Some of the more popular loft remodeling ideas include:
- Loft Bedroom: Turning your loft into a bedroom is a great way to add another livable space in your home without having to worry about the stress of a full addition. By adding some windows to brighten the space and taking advantage of the open floor plan to create a combined bedroom/entertainment area, you can convert a loft into an excellent living space for an older parent who you want to keep close but also want to provide space for, or for a college-age student to live in during breaks. Plus, you can add enclosed showers and creative storage nooks to make the best possible use of all the space a loft provides!
- Loft Office: Let yourself be inspired by the copious natural light a loft office can have! Some loft buildouts can even allow for small balconies to give you a space to get some fresh air. We can help customize your home office to your specific needs, including creating storage spaces, closets, shelving, and so much more. Your loft office can be a beautiful, modern expression of yourself while also being a professional workspace to see clients or complete your freelance work.
- Loft Entertainment Space: If you do not have an outdoor space for entertaining, why not use your loft as an entertainment area? You can create a home theater, use the open space as a play area for your kids, and more. Plus, the windows will offer you a great view of the outdoors and a chance for the sun to come in!
- Loft Gym: Are you trying to find a space for your home gym? Why not use your loft? The wide-open floorplan means that you can fit a variety of workout equipment in a loft, and we can even install a bathroom upstairs for your convenience. Wide-open windows will let you keep a pleasant breeze flowing, and we can help you create an oasis that will make you happy to work out.
- Loft Storage: Why spend money on an external storage unit when we can custom-design the perfect storage space to suit your needs? Whatever you need to store, we can help you design shelving units, room dividers, and more to make sure everything fits neatly and is organized. Avoid clutter and enjoy a space that looks clean and keeps all of your items easy to find when you need them!
And so much more! The possibilities for your loft are practically endless. At DES Home Renovations, we’ll meet with you to discuss your thoughts, hear your needs, and evaluate your options based on your space, your budget, and your timeframe.
As home remodelers, we understand that you take your space seriously. If you have decided to remodel your loft, you want to work with a company that you know you can trust. Our company prides itself on providing high-quality work at affordable prices, so that we can exceed your expectations with every job that we do.
Why should you choose us? We are fully licensed and insured, and work alongside professional plumbers, painters, electricians, and other contractors to ensure we can complete your loft conversion on-time and on-budget.
Unlike other contractors, we start our relationship with you with an in-depth interview, discussing your needs, your style, your vision, and your budget. We’ll also get to know you on a personal level to make sure that we are the company for you, and that we can provide you with an accurate proposal for your project. We will guide you through the entire remodeling process, from choosing your flooring to approving our schedule, and we will even help you get appropriate building permits if you need them.
Our senior project manager started working in carpentry in 1996, and has been working specifically in the construction industry since 2000. So you get high-quality, experienced, professional work from a team who will create a design that is truly customized to your needs.
We stand behind our work 100%, and offer you a 5-year warranty on our workmanship. If anything goes wrong with our craftsmanship – other than normal wear and usage – in the first five years after we have completed the project for you, we will repair it as necessary to make your project look like new.
Even after five years, we still stand behind our work – that’s how much we believe in the quality of our construction. Whether you have made in-depth plans for your loft renovation or are simply looking for ideas and assistance, get in touch with us. We would love to have a conversation with you about what you are hoping to do with your loft, and answer any questions you might have.
Get a free, no-obligation quote for your renovation when you get in touch with us! You will not be under any pressure to choose us, but we hope we get to work with you to make your loft renovation dreams into a reality.