Customer service isn’t something we do; it is who we are. We are real people serving real people, with a genuine desire for their satisfaction.
We continue to work on improving the services we provide. How do we know our clients are satisfied? We ask them frequently in satisfaction surveys. We believe we must get our whole team to buy into our approach: success through customer service,strong culture and core values are essential to consistency.
Our staff listens to your needs and guides you through the process of remodeling or renovating, that not only meets your needs, but exceeds your expectations. Over the years since our start up a lot has changed with our company, but the one thing that remained the same was the core values and integrity. Below is our promise to you and will remain our promise for years to come. The main Goal at DES Home Renovations is customer service. We like to think of all our clients past, present and future as our adopted family, after all we are a family owned business.
More Than a Warranty – Our Promise
- Integrity: in•teg•ri•ty
1: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values.
- We understand that your needs and goals can change with time, budgets and economics. We will work with you to help manage those changes while staying focused on outcomes.
- Your calls will be returned promptly. When we do talk with you we will listen to you, so that we understand what you want and need.
- You, your home and your belongings will be treated with privacy, sensitivity and respect to the best of our abilities.
- We will hold ourselves accountable for consequences within our control or influence. If our subcontractors or crew make a mistake, we will accept responsibility and be accountable for it.
- If we make an appointment, we will be on time. If for some reason we can’t be on time, we will call ahead.
- When we give you a start date for construction, we will start on that date. If there will be a delay due to weather or other unforeseen circumstance, you will be promptly notified of the change.
- In our contracts, the scope of work will be listed in sufficient detail so that it is clear to you & our representative exactly what needs to be done.
- Your floors and your furniture will be properly protected to the best of our ability, dust and dirt are an inevitable part of most remodeling projects.
- Once we begin your project, we will make every effort to continue the remodeling work on a daily basis in order to complete the work on schedule. You will be kept informed about the progress of the remodel project, and given timely notice of any schedule changes or hidden damage encountered.
- Our team will maintain a safe clean job/work site, clean up will be performed at the end of each construction day and remove trash that is not already in a dumpster.
- Our project manager will check in with you on a regular basis to see how we and our work are affecting you.
- We promise you nothing less than high quality. We stand behind our work with a guarantee. For a period of 5-years from the date of completion, DES Home Renovations agrees to repair as necessary to restore to the original condition
We stand by our promises, see for yourself!